BITI ILI NE BITI, PITANJE JE SAD! Bez ovog glagola mi ne možemo reći ko smo, koliko imamo godina, odakle smo, ne možemo da navedemo omiljenu boju, stvar i tako dalje. Upotrebljavamo ga u tri oblika: Positive (Potvrdni) Positive Short Form (Potvrdni skraćeni oblik) I am I 'm you are you 're he is he 's she is she 's it is it 's we are we 're they are they 're Zatim, odrični. Vrlo je lako, samo dodajete "not" Negative Negative short form I am not I 'm not you are not you aren't he is not he isn't she is not she isn't it is not it isn't we are not we aren't they are not they aren't I, na kraju, upitni oblik. Prvo, imamo 'yes / no' upitni oblik (pitanja na koja se odgovara sa DA ili NE): Yes / No Questions am I ? are you ? is he ? is she ? is it ? are we ? are ...
<3
ОдговориИзбриши